Noah is looking huge!!! And Luke looks so old! wow! By the way...you should call yourselves Chris and Sydney plus three (so it ryhmes like Jon & Kate plus Eight) =)
Aunt Ro I just looked at you pictures this morning, I miss seeing you all. Bill is in Fla.with the doggies. Noah is so adorable. I can't wait to hold him again. Tell Kayden and Luke I miss them and send my love to you all!!
2 comments:
Noah is looking huge!!! And Luke looks so old! wow!
By the way...you should call yourselves Chris and Sydney plus three (so it ryhmes like Jon & Kate plus Eight) =)
Aunt Ro
I just looked at you pictures this morning, I miss seeing you all. Bill is in Fla.with the doggies.
Noah is so adorable. I can't wait to hold him again. Tell Kayden and Luke I miss them and send my love to you all!!
Post a Comment